SAFE AIR FOR YOUR BUSINESS:
NOW “OPEN FOR BUSINESS” IS A BREATH OF FRESH AIR
YOU CAN CREATE A SAFE, WELCOMING ENVIRONMENT FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS AND EMPLOYEES
Running a business has always been hard work, but recent health crises have made it even harder. How can you ensure a safe environment for your customers, clients and employees while keeping up with industry regulations? AirBox can help you do just that.
Whether you oversee corporate offices, warehousing, or retail space, AirBox will help you create a custom commercial Safe Air Plan that’s engineered for your facilities and guaranteed to improve your indoor air quality (IAQ). Our solution will help to prevent the spread of airborne infections like COVID-19, regardless of the size or foot-traffic of your space.
You got into business to help customers, grow your profits, and make the world a better place. So keep your doors open and give customers, clients, and employees peace of mind when they step inside. If you’re ready to be proactive about your business’s air quality, our team can begin building your Safe Air Plan today, showing you exactly how to implement AirBox office air purifiers so that you gain clean, safe air throughout your facilities.
AIRBOX IS THE BEST SOLUTION FOR YOUR BUSINESS’S IAQ
HERE’S WHAT SETS US APART AND WHY YOU’LL WANT AIRBOX TO HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS’S SAFE AIR SOLUTION.
We helped this South Carolina school district work within a fixed budget to effectively address the IAQ in order to re-open after COVID-19 school closures. According to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), tiny airborne particles lingering in the air can spread coronavirus. After carefully considering guidelines from the CDC, OSHA, and ASHRAE (American Society for Heating, Refrigerating & Air-Conditioning Engineers), the district facilities management and environmental group targeted the following goals to address air quality
- Increase air filtration to as high as possible without significantly diminishing designed airflow within HVAC system
- Use portable high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filtration to help enhance air cleaning, especially in higher risk areas such as the nurse’s office
- Introduce portable HEPA air purifiers into the classroom
AirBox developed a Safe Air Plan to address all these concerns and stay within budget. The client wanted a proven method, something that would meet conformance with the US Department of Energy standard. AirBox solutions are based on proven scientific technology, using certified HEPA air filtration to mitigate the spread of airborne pathogens effectively, regardless of composition. The client determined AirBox was the most cost-effective solution for implementing air purifiers for schools considering initial costs, operating costs, and the low cost and simple process of changing filters every six months.
Based on ASHRAE recommendations for classroom sizes (700-800 square feet with up to 20 occupants requires a minimum ventilation rate between 250-300 cubic feet per minute [CFM] of outdoor makeup air for acceptable indoor air quality), AirBox provided the school with the equivalent in fresh recirculated air to disrupt, displace and remove airborne particulate from the breathing zone.
- Two AirBox Peak units were placed in each classroom to maximize the air flow and create as much disruption as possible in the targeted breathing zone where respiratory droplets can linger for hours if not addressed.
- In addition to classroom placement, AirBox is also being used for remediation purposes where indoor air quality issues can occur periodically, bringing them in as a temporary solution to scrub the air of mold, bacteria, pollen and other airborne pathogens.
- Phase II of the Safe Air Plan will implement the larger AirBox Apex units for cafeterias, band rooms, auditoriums and other areas with greater square footage and higher occupancy. The Apex provides up to 1500 CFM of airflow.